Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Ready to start exploring again

The weather has definitely improved.  We have had three days of perfect weather, if not a little windy.  The winds are forecast to be from the east or southeast for the rest of the week.  Our rent on the mooring ball runs out tomorrow and it is time to move on.  We plan to spend some time checking out some of the anchorages nearby.

I was somewhat successful in getting the bottom clean.  The dive hookah I borrowed helped a lot.  Without a weight belt it is hard for me to stay underwater, I seem to have too much buoyancy.

Cori has been busy making some shell ankle bracelets and got an order for five.  After working late several days to get them done the lady backed out of the sale.  The marina next to our mooring ball has a small gift shop and they bought them instead.  Now I need to keep Cori working to pay for this trip.




1 comment: